We are a family run business based in Gloucestershire. We developed a passion for yurts having spent several summers touring music festivals with them. Our yurts have been used a great deal as rehearsal spaces (we’re musicians), social spaces and accommodation.
Yurts are wooden framed traditional tented structures used by nomadic herd’s people in central Asia for many centuries. A yurt can be set up in a couple of hours and once up it is fully weather proof. With the security of a lockable wooden door and the comfort of a wood burning stove all in a round space, it really is something to be experienced.
- Life is better in the round
- Improve communication
- Great acoustics
- Keep warm and dry
- The natural dry heat created by a wood burning stove creates the loveliest atmosphere
- Cool in the day – you can remove the crown cover for air flow – just don’t forget to close it if it rains.
Why choose us?
- We love yurts (or gers as they are called in Mongolia)
- We’ve been using them for years
- We’re perfectionists so we personally hand craft our frames to the highest standard.
- The most common response we hear when someone enters our yurt is: ‘Wow, this is amazing!‘