Going to a festival? Why not stay in a luxury Yurt?
A luxury camping experience in a carpeted yurt with lighting, a wood burning stove and a lockable door.
- Our yurts make a special atmosphere for music, stories or conversation.
- Stay on site in a carpeted Yurt. Have a unique experience in a round space
- Enjoy the cosiness of a wood burning stove.
- Stay cool on a hot day, warm and dry at night and if it rains you can dry your clothes by the fire.
- Lockable door – keep your belongings secure
- Comfy foam mattress’s are provided
- Bring your own bedding
- A basket full of logs and fire safety equipment are provided
Confirmed festivals this year
Drum Camp – 4th to 7th July 2013 in Bungay, Suffolk
Prices (excluding festival tickets)
|Yurt size||Social Capacity||Sleeps||Price (4 days)|
|12ft||2-9 people||2 adults with 1 child||£550|
|16ft||15-25 people||4 adults with 2 children or 6 Adults||£750|
Included: 2 keys, Foam mattresses, Wood burner, Wood Basket (full), Led lighting, carpet, extra logs/firelighters/kindling.
Safety features include: Fire guard, Fire extinguisher, Smoke and Co2 alarms, Fire tools and Fire gloves.
*Bring: your own bedding,
Fire lighters £5 box
Also, bell tents now available
Why not stay in a luxury bell tent
4 metre bell tent £360
5 metre bell tent £450